Price & Buckland Schoolwear has been created with the growing child in mind and for a comfortable fit. It is generous in size and durable. Please refer to our individual size guides to ensure the right fit for your child.
Get the right size, first time by using our all new sizing video. Whether you need a blazer, trousers or skirt, our in depth sizing video clearly explains the right way to measure your child, so you can order the perfect fit.
Please see our guide to measuring your child below:
- 1. Height
- Without shoes, with the back against the wall place feet together flat on the floor. Measure from the top of the head to the ground.
- 2. Neck
- Measure around the base of the neck where the shirt collar would normally sit. Leave a little room for comfort.
- 3. Check
- Measure the chest at the fullest part placing the tape close up under the arms.
- 4. Waist
- Measure around the natural waistline, at the narrowest part. Leave a little extra room for comfort.
- 5. Hips
- Standing straight, with heels together, measure around the fullest part.
- 6. Inside Leg
- In bare feet take the measurement from the top of the inside leg to the floor.