We are happy to accept returns within 14 days of receipt. Please ensure the items you wish to return are in a new/unused condition and their original packaging. The amount will then be credited back to the original card used within 10 working days.
Please note it is your responsibility to cover any postage fees.
Unfortunately, we do not offer an exchange service. Any items not suitable can be returned for a refund within 14 days of receipt. Please place a new order online for the item you require.
You can return your item to us within 14 days of receipt and place a new order to receive the item of your choice.
All returns outside of the UK will be managed by your schools administration team. All types of returns will be sent directly to Price & Buckland once a month. The amount will then be credited back to the original card used within 10 working days.
How to return
- Peel off the return label attached to your despatch note received with your garments, and stick clearly to the front of the return package.
- Fill in the required details on the reverse of the despatch note including reason for return and enclose within your return package.
- Post the package back to Price & Buckland using Royal Mail ensuring items are securely packaged.
Please note it is your responsibility to cover any postage fees, and we advise you to obtain a Proof of Postage receipt as we cannot take responsibility for any lost packages.
Alternatively, you can use our Collect+ service.
Our Collect+ service allows you to return up to 10kg* of clothing for a fixed price of £5.43 and includes online tracking. Collect+ is a convenient way to return parcels at over 5,000 local stores, most open until late, 7 days a week.
To use this service simply visit www.collectplus.co.uk/price-buckland and find your nearest store.
- Visit the above website and purchase your return address label.
- Print out your return address label and stick clearly to the front of your parcel.
- Fill in the required details on the reverse of the despatch note including reason for return and enclose with your return parcel.
- Take your package to your chosen store offering Collect+ and receive a tracking code.
Keep your proof of postage receipt and track your package online at www.collectplus.co.uk/track
Please note we cannot take responsibility of any lost packages.
*this service is available to UK mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight only.
Got a problem? Get in contact with our friendly customer service team on 0115 964 0827 or at email@example.com