Kids will be kids.
Dirty hands, paint splatters, big imaginations.
That’s why the fabrics and yarns used to produce our garments are the very best – they are durable, comfortable, made to stand the test of time.
Caring for these garments, however, can be a bit of a minefield. To give you a helping hand, we’ve put together 5 top tips that we think will keep your child’s school uniform stays looking good as new, from the first day of term to when school is out for the summer.
- There’s no better reference than the garment labels. Always check this first before washing.
- Always separate your washing into colours. No one wants their favourite white shirt turning pink.
- Avoid using fabric softeners, as these can break down the fibres within the garments.
- To keep your whites looking brilliantly white, try using a washing detergent specifically for whites.
- Try to wash all your garments inside out, this will help stop wearing, stretching and bobbling.