How to create a return
Please include your delivery note in the parcel you are returning to us.
To create a return please follow these steps below. Please note this is not for faulty or personalised items. For help with faulty items please contact Customer Services on 0115 964 0827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into your account
- Select My Returns
- Select the order in the dropdown box below and click Return
- Tick the product that you wish to return or the item you should have received, select the quantity from the drop down, and then select a reason and item condition
- Select a Return Resolution. Unless we have sent you an incorrect item that was not one you ordered, please select refund
- If you wish to provide more information please add a message at the bottom of the request, and if necessary attach photos
- Click submit request
- Follow the Royal Mail instructions